Mums Date Dads Giveaway
So it’s New Years Eve and you are all on your own -again!. Haven’t you heard of Mums Date Dads? It is an exclusive site for single Mums and Dads who want to find love.
They know from first hand experience how difficult dating can be when you’re a single parent and how precious your free time is. Internet dating makes it so much easier to find someone that ticks your boxes!
So invite your friends around for the evening, get a couple of nice bottles of wine and let them help you set up your account and fill out your profile. It’s totally free to set up an account.
Mums Date Dads, is the online single parents dating site devoted to helping single parents find other single parents looking to meet their perfect match!
The website allows users to:
- Add a profile and photos
- Search for other singles in your home town or by postcode
- See who is online
- Send a wink to the people you fancy
- See who has been looking at your profile
- Instant message other members
- Make a video profile
- Start a dating diary
- Personality tests and star sign compatibility reports
- UK telephone support
Dating, Lets Stay Safe
- Pick a username or nickname that doesn’t give anything personal away.
- Remember that overtly sexual, provocative or controversial usernames could attract the wrong kind of attention.
- Keep your personal & private details to yourself. Don’t give anything away especially in your profile, there are plenty weirdo’s out there.
- If someone starts to pressure you & you feel uncomfortable, walk away & stop all contact with them. They know nothing about you so just ignore their messages. If it becomes a nuisance contact the site owners to let them know & you could even contact the police.
- Be wary of opening email attachments from someone you have only just met.
- Ensure that you keep your internet security software up to date.
- Get to know the person not their profile.
- Don’t feel pressured to meet until you are ready. This is your dating life, you choose when you are ready to move to the next stage.
- Always meet in a public place & stay in a public place. You are safer when you are around members of the public, don’t be tempted to go somewhere private until you know them better.
- Let someone know where you are going, who you are meeting & perhaps a time to check in with them.
- Not going well? Make your excuses and leave. Don’t feel guilty, it is better to be safe than sorry. You don’t owe anybody anything no matter how long you have been chatting/messaging on line.
You can get more information about dating on line, please take a few minutes to read them.
The lovely people at Mum’s Date Dads have given us three free six months memberships of the site to get you underway to finding the partner of your dreams. Each worth £120.
We really do appreciate & personally read every single comment that you leave us. It means a lot to us that you take the time to interact with us, so please continue to do so.
The mandatory question must be answered in the “Leave a comment here” box at the bottom of this page to make any further entries valid. No answer means no win! Please try to use 8 words or more in your comment.
Ends Midnight Sunday 22nd January 2017
If you’re not sure about Rafflecopter, go to our How to Use Rafflecopter page for more information.
Don’t forget to check out our other giveaways.