Logan our biggest handsome boy left Reception this week and is now set to begin his new journey into Year 1.
We’re super proud of what he has achieved this year, I’ve loved watching him wanting to learn, and seeing the friends he has bonded with!
I’m also super proud of his report, hitting all his target and even exceeding in some, he is my little brain box!
He finished his week off with a lovely trip to a local beach. With a little dip in the sea, two packed lunches (because one was going spare!), some dancing and a delicious ice cream!
They were also very lucky to be greeted with a seal. The seal was all the way out in the sea, then ended up on the beach posing for some photographs. He’s had a fabulous day with his best friend and his mummy.
Logan was also nominated for the friendship award in school, which he knew nothing about so this was a big surprise for him, when he heard his name called! I had to hide in the staff room and go in the hall behind them so he didn’t see me. Hes face was a picture when he went onto the stage and noticed us sitting there too! His beaming little face said it all!
Now the summer holidays have started we can’t wait to spend the whole six/seven weeks together, spending time with our two boys
Thanks for reading
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)