Jamberry Nail Wraps
I have been sent these Jamberry nail wrap’s for me to review from the lovely Sarah at ‘Sarah’s Beauticle Jams‘.
Nail wraps: I have to admit I had never heard of until asked to review, and now I think that they are brilliant, and up to trend, you can have 1 or 2 nails done and the rest of your nails painted solid colours to match, or simply use the nail wraps on all nails. Either way you do it they will look fabulous!
They last approximately 2 weeks (longer on toes!) and you are able to go on with life as normal, on the plus side they are able to get wet! Advice is to just keep your hands out of water 1-2 hours after applying them to your nails, just to make sure they set completely.
How to apply your Jamberry Wrap Application:-
- Nail Prep: Push back cuticles. Buff and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser
- Match nail wrap that bests fits your nail.
- Cut nail wrap in half, pick up wrap from the cut side and peel away from clear backing sheet
- Warm the adhesive side of nail wrap with mini heater (or you can use a hair dryer) for about 3 seconds. Avoid over heating
- Press nail wrap onto nail with the rounded edge at the cuticle. Firmly smooth the nail wrap down the centre of the nail towards the tip. Next, smooth the sides starting at the centre and towards the edges to seal the nail wrap to the nail.
- Trim excess with nail scissors. file off remaining nail wrap using a downward motion.
- Apply heat and pressure to the nail until is is bonded to the nail.
I was so happy at just how simple they were to apply and it only took a minute to do!
There are also so many designs you can choose from to suit you.
I love the idea of Jamberry Nail Wraps, as a busy mother of two very active children, I’m always on the go and any nail varnish that I apply just normally chips away or comes off due to general household duties. So I’m glad I have found these and there are no smudges and no streaks! Now to decide what I’ll have after this design!
You can see more of Sarah’s range on her Facebook page here.