Speck Grab Tabs & Cases
Speck have created award-winning phone cases designed to make an impact – and take one.
Since 2001, they have been making distinctive products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, laptops, and watches. They deliver a balance of artful design and drop-tested protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Their roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring them to craft masterfully-engineered products.
Speck believe that excellence is in the details, so their cases go beyond superior protection with beautiful design, sleek lines, and purposeful features. They create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices.
Why not read more about what we thought about our Speck cases on our previous Speck phone cases review.
But not only do they do phone cases they have very newly released Grab Tabs, and we have got a great giveaway alongside so you have a chance to get your hands on some.
Speck has launched eight brand new Grab Tab design collections, giving smartphone users the chance to express their personality through a wide variety of unique prints. Grab Tab – which premiered at CES January in seven different colors – will now be available in over 90 graphic prints, each one as dynamic as the next.
Grab Tab is a multi-functional smartphone accessory designed to offer a secure hold on devices of any size without impeding any functions of the phone. In addition to its grip-assist functionality, Grab Tab also transforms into a convenient phone stand, allowing users to watch entertainment at ease wherever they are.
Unlike traditional grip-assist products, Grab Tab is compatible with wireless charging. It is credit-card sized and only 3-mm thick, which means it does not add excessive bulk to your device. In addition to these features, Grab Tab also provides users with a secure holding loop that allows for greater ease when holding your phone for selfies.
Now, with an assortment of over 90 individual designs to choose from across eight different collections, Grab Tab users will not struggle to find a print that matches their style and aesthetic. The new collections announced were:
- The Neon Nights Collection: The tropical neon prints found within this collection are reminiscent of a tiki beach club, with some retro flare thrown into the mix. Bold patterned designs in this collection – such as Fruit Flood and Neon Leaf – are perfect 80s throwbacks, while other designs, such as Pineapple Face, showcase fun, jungle-themed artwork. With neon already emerging as an important fashion trend for this Summer, this collection is perfect for those who can’t wait for holiday season to begin and the piña coladas to start pouring!
- The Fine Art Collection: There is a certain art to choosing the right accessories for your smartphone. The Fine Art Grab Tab Collection features a stunning assortment of abstract brush-stroke prints, such as Paint Splatter Berry and Guava. This avant garde collection also boasts a variety of beautiful botanical designs, such as Flower Fall Black and Organza Bloom – a dream for floral-print fanatics. Those who wish to add a subtle touch of sophistication to their smartphone should look no further.
- The Animal Kingdom Collection: For those who enjoy to take a walk on the wild side. The Animal Kingdom Grab Tab Collection features an adorable selection of animal prints, catering to all types of animal lovers. Doggo Red is perfect for the dog enthusiast – and when one dog isn’t enough, Doggo Teal has two for the price of one! Other animals showcased in this collection include leopards – Spotted Leopard Blue – and even sharks – Shark Dive Black.
- The Fun With Food Collection: A fun collection of delicious treats, this assortment features a variety of vibrant food-themed prints, each showcasing different cuisines and quirky illustrations. Pizza Green and Hot Dog Blue are funny, animated takes on the foods we all know and love, while other prints – such as Peach Please – showcase more art-deco styled edits.
- The Cosmic Collection: Its quite remarkable what you can fit into such a small accessory… The Grab Tab Cosmic Collection is the ideal landing destination for those who fancy something other worldly. This collection features a stunning variety of interstellar prints, each showcasing a unique and mesmerizing outer space-scape. Prints such as Heart Nebula Red and Milky Way Black are perfect celestial prints, adding an atmospheric touch to even the earthliest smartphone.
- The Basics Collection: This collection presents a portfolio of more modest designs, suited to the minimalist smartphone owner. Calmer color pallets and simplistic prints are showcased throughout, with small outbursts of color in prints like Cameras Grey still adding a flare of personality and individuality.
- The Camo Collection: This collection is bound to help you stand out from the crowd, not blend in. The Camo Collection features four striking camouflage print designs – Green, Grey, Purple and Pink – perfect for those looking to add an urban edge to their device.
- The Chakras Collection: Connect and align with your inner self with this serene collection of prints. The Chakras Collection offers 4 unique Grab Tab designs – such as Lace Mandala Purple and Mosaic Ombre Yellow – each showcasing a peaceful balance of calming tones and hypnotic symmetrical shapes.
The new designs are available to purchase, priced at £6.45 each. Grab Tab is compatible with all mobile phone models. You can see the whole Speck GrabTab Range here on their website.
The really lovely people over as Speck have offered us a giveaway to win five GrabTabs for you and your family.
If you would like a chance to win, then enter our Rafflecopter below!
We really do appreciate & personally read every single comment that you leave us. It means a lot to us that you take the time to interact with us, so please continue to do so.
The mandatory question must be answered in the “Leave a comment here” box at the bottom of this page to make any further entries valid. No answer means no win! Please try to use 8 words or more in your comment.
Ends Midnight Sunday 16th June
If you’re not sure about Rafflecopter, go to our How to Use Rafflecopter page for more information.
Don’t forget to check out our other giveaways.
Question is “If you could design your own Grab Tab what pattern/style would you like on yours”