Mums Date Dads UK Dating Site for Single Parents
Sick of being single? Fed up of waking up alone on a Sunday morning? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Mums Date Dads UK is a dating site for single parents looking for love. They have thousands of members who are looking for fun, friendship, romance & that special long term relationship.
We have been given three, six months membership to Mums Date Dads UK for you to win in our Rafflecopter giveaway.
This site takes the pain out of meeting that someone special again. Being parents & trying to date is hard, but you can see the profile of thousands of people just like you, who are looking for fun, friendship, romance & that special long term relationship.
When you become a member of the site you can
- Send and receive private messages
- Chat online with instant messenger
- See who’s viewed your profile
- Add multiple photos to your profile
- Create and read dating diaries
- Search for other singles by location
- Instant message other members
Dating, Lets Stay Safe
- Pick a username or nickname that doesn’t give anything personal away.
- Remember that overtly sexual, provocative or controversial usernames could attract the wrong kind of attention.
- Keep your personal & private details to yourself. Don’t give anything away especially in your profile, there are plenty weirdo’s out there.
- If someone starts to pressure you & you feel uncomfortable, walk away & stop all contact with them. They know nothing about you so just ignore their messages. If it becomes a nuisance contact the site owners to let them know & you could even contact the police.
- Be wary of opening email attachments from someone you have only just met.
- Ensure that you keep your internet security software up to date.
- Get to know the person not their profile.
- Don’t feel pressured to meet until you are ready. This is your dating life, you choose when you are ready to move to the next stage.
- Always meet in a public place & stay in a public place. You are safer when you are around members of the public, don’t be tempted to go somewhere private until you know them better.
- Let someone know where you are going, who you are meeting & perhaps a time to check in with them.
- Not going well? Make your excuses and leave. Don’t feel guilty, it is better to be safe than sorry. You don’t owe anybody anything no matter how long you have been chatting/messaging on line.
You can get more information about dating on line here, please take a few minutes to read them.
How to win
Mums Date Dads have kindly given us six months free memberships to their site for three of our readers.
If you would like to win, just enter the rafflecopter form below.
We really appreciate & personally read every single comment that you leave us. It means a lot to us that you take the time to interact with us, so please continue to do so.
The mandatory question must be answered to make any further entries valid. No answer means no win! You don’t have to do every task on the rafflecopter form, but the more you do the more the better chance of winning.
Over 18’s only.
If you’re not sure about Rafflecopter, we have put an informative page about how to use it here.
Don’t forget to check out our other giveaways.