EnviroKidz Organic Breakfast Cereal Review
There is a new organic and gluten-free kids’ cereal launched by Nature’s Path Organic – EnviroKidz!
Already a family favourite in Canada and the US, there are two new flavours – Choco Chimps and Leapin’ Lemurs. Plus – 1% of sales are donated to support endangered species and environmental education for children worldwide.
We have a lovely giveaway for you to win. Envirokidz have kindly given us a selection of their cereal to giveaway.
If you would like a chance to win, just enter the Rafflecopter giveaway form below.
We really do appreciate & personally read every single comment that you leave us. It means a lot to us that you take the time to interact with us, so please continue to do so.
The mandatory question must be answered in the “Leave a comment here” box at the bottom of this page to make any further entries valid. No answer means no win! Please try to use 8 words or more in your comment.
Ends Midnight Sunday 20th May 2018
If you’re not sure about Rafflecopter, go to our How to Use Rafflecopter page for more information.
Don’t forget to check out our other giveaways.
Question is “What would you name you nature themed cereal & what would it contain?”
a Rafflecopter giveaway
WE WAS SENT THIS ITEM TO REVIEW FREE OF CHARGE. OUR OPINIONS ARE IN NO WAY SWAYED BY THIS. ALL OUR REVIEWS ARE OUR HONEST THOUGHTS & FEELINGS.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)