Making a fresh start in 2019?
It just became so much easier thanks to EasiYo.
EasiYo starts the New Year in ‘Greek Style’ with six new flavours of its delicious make at home yogurt, making it easier for you to make a fresh start and indulge in some seriously sumptuous new yogurt flavours.
With the best fruity flavours to tempt the taste buds; the six new make at home yogurts include, Black Cherry, Blueberry, Apricot, Strawberry, Lemon and Banana/ So there is a great new flavour for everyone. These are the just new flavours, there are over 20 different flavours to try within the EasiYo line up!
Making EasiYo Yogurt
Making yogurt itself couldn’t be easier. It is a great activity to involve the kids too. Simply mix an EasiYo yogurt sachet with water, place in the EasiYo Yogurt Maker and in 8 hours or overnight you’ve created 1kg of delicious yogurt. It really is as easy as that!
It is really easy to use your EasiYo yogurt. I was sent the EasiYo starter pack and additional lemon and greek style natural yogurt to review.
I really do like yogurts, so I couldn’t wait to get started.
The process like I have said is very easy and below is a step by step guide on how to make it!
EasiYo Strawberry Yogurt
First I filled the EasiYo jar with room temperature water about half way and tipped the full contents of the strawberry sachet into the jar.
Then replaced the lid and gave it a good shake.
After you have shaken it, you now need to top the rest of the jar up with water to be about 5mm from the top.
Inside the yogurt maker you have this red triangular red spacer which is removable. Place this into the yogurt maker, and now pour in 100°c water until the red space is covered.
Then you just place the jar inside and replaced the lid onto the yogurt maker. Let it sit for 8 to 12 hours or overnight. Once set, remove from yogurt maker and place the jar into the fridge. That’s it a whole 1kg made easily.
The flavour, I must say, is incredible. Bursting with the flavours, I actually think it’s the best strawberry yogurt I have tasted. My two children, both loved it. With the leftover in the jar, we decided to freeze as we know you can freeze yogurt and for it to be like ice cream. So I did this, so I could reuse the jar to make my next yogurt.
We did this and well, 10 out of 10 from Jake and Grace when they had it with their Swiss roll.
Because EasiYo is made fresh in the home, there are no artificial colours or flavours and no gums or thickeners, delivering all the benefits of homemade goodness. EasiYo is also gluten free and vegetarian.
EasiYo Creamy Pasta with yogurt, bacon and peas
In this cold weather it’s normal to want a warm, hearty meal after a long day at work. EasiYo’s creamy pasta will make sure those cravings are satisfied and by replacing cream it saves on the calories too.
With EasiYo’s delicious taste and thick texture, it is the perfect ingredient to make a tasty pasta sauce.
To make this recipe I used the EasiYo Greek Style natural yogurt sachet. Preparing this the night before so it would be ready for the next day.
Following the exact same steps as the strawberry yogurt I repeated to the Greek Style natural yogurt.
Gathering the ingredients below:-
The recipe is very simple to make:-
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add pasta. Cook until just before pasta is al dente.
- Add frozen peas and continue cooking until pasta is fully cooked.
- Drain the pasta but keep some of the pasta water to one side to use for later, and now stir through olive oil.
- In a deep pan heat olive oil and add bacon to cook, stirring occasionally until the bacon is crisp. (drain the fat)
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the drained pasta and peas. add your EasiYo Greek Style yogurt, Parmesan cheese and approx 200ml of your pasta water.
- Stirring to coat all your pasta, if the sauce is still a bit thick add more of the water. Season with salt and pepper if required.
- Squeeze the lemon over the pasta.
- Serve pasta sprinkled with chopped herbs and Parmesan Cheese.
The EasiYo Breakfast Bowl
Whether you’ve been training hard in the gym or you’ve got a busy day of meeting deadlines ahead at work, there’s no better way to start the day than with a wholesome healthy breakfast. With EasiYo’s breakfast bowl, you’ll be able to keep those hunger groans away until lunch thanks to it’s delicious creamy yogurt and a few added ingredients.
Last but not least, I tried the Lemon EasiYo yogurt to make a The Breakfast Bowl recipe.
The recipe is very easy, once again I made this lemon yogurt following the previous steps.
- Mix the seeds, nuts, salt and sugar in a dry pan until starting the colour and starting to pop, turn off and allow mixture to cool.
- Layer up your breakfast bowl with an arrangement of your favourite things – EasiYo yogurt, diced and sliced fruit, swirl on toppings, honey or maple syrup and finish with a good sprinkling of toasted seed & nut mix.
I didn’t sprinkle the syrup on mine, but I would definitely advise it as it would give it a whole new additional flavour. I am currently on Slimming World so trying to save my Syns. The fruit made it sweet enough and it was lovely.
I really have enjoyed these EasiYo yogurts, I like the whole idea of making them yourself knowing that there are no added nasties.
EasiYo is stocked all over the UK at retailers including Morrisons, Lakeland, The Range, a large number of independent stores and online from EasiYo.com