Firstly I have to apologies for the long delay in bringing you this review from Buy Tshirts Online as we got it just as Nanna Jane took poorly, but as they say better late than never!
Gary from www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk asked us to review his new line of kids Tshirts, I jumped at the chance to have one each for Jake & Grace.
We have been sent this lovely product for us to review from buytshirtsonline all we had to do was request the design that we would like & the tshirt size that we would need. Jake is a big Thunderbirds fan, preferably the origianl series but he does watch the newly launched one too. For Grace I chose a Princess theme.
The instructions that came with, were amazing! So simple & really easy to follow. I have never done this type of thing before so I was going in as a complete newby & was happy that they were easy to follow
Applying your iron-on image.
- Cut our your iron-on image leaving approximately 5mm of unprinted margin around the image
- Ironing boards are not suitable, instead place a smooth cloth (like a couple of tea towels or a folded pillow case) on to a hard surface such as a kitchen worktop or table. Place the tshirt on top of the cloth & pre iron to remove any creases.
- Place transfer face down so the image is on the fabric & you are ironing the checked side of the transfer paper. Apply downward pressure & move the iron in a circular motion to distribute the heat evenly, making sure the edges of the transfer are included so that the entire image is transferred.
- Concentrate on using the centre of the iron whilst ironing on the image. 60-90 seconds of ironing should be sufficient.
- Allow the transfer to cool & then peel of the checked backing paper from one corner using a smooth even action.
Using the pens
- Apply direct to the tshirt.
- Leave to dry for 5 hours.
Jake loved helping me. We ironed the tshirt’s to make sure there was no bumps., then placed the Thunderbirds transfer paper on the top face down. Ironed over it for a few minutes round & round in circles.
Once cooled then we he peeled the paper back to reveal his new Thunderbird tshirt. Jake was very excited to see the results.
He was very impressed, now he has a new tshirt which he loves & I’m sure will over wear it in the summer! We are very happy with this kit.
Grace loved the whole process & tried in her own way to help us! But loves her new tshirt too.
The kit arrived lovely in its box & everything presented neatly inside. The tshirts are lovely & are by Fruit of The Loom which we all know are very good quality tshirts. We had good quality time doing this & to see Jakes face was just amazing when he seen what the final piece looked like! I did have trouble with the edges of the transfer, having to pay extra attention by ironing over it again to make sure the edges were down properly, but like I said I am completely new to this.
We thoroughly enjoyed the experience of doing . …
After decorating your tshirt wait at least a week before washing it.
Wash the tshirt by hand
DO NOT iron, tumble dry or bleach the tshirt.
More about Buy Tshirts Online
Buy Tshirts Online are a Tshirt Printing company based in Runcorn, Cheshire. Who sell a range of T-shirts, Polo Shirts, Hooded tops, Childrens Wear, Fleeces, Jackets, printed and plain. In 2007 with a manual print press and a small tunnel dryer Buytshirtsonline was born in a garage in Warrington. Since our conception we have gone from the garage & 1 employee to 16 staff & 4 printing machines in a purpose built 6000 square feet unit. We now have the capacity to print thousands of t-shirts every day.
All of the work, from design to printing is done in house, when placing a printing order you are given your own project manager to ensure your order goes as smoothly.
Their mission statement is to help people, groups, businesses, schools, to buy plain and printed apparel for the cheapest possible prices.
They have worked with some major companies like Ministry of Sound, BBC, MTV, NHS & many more, but also many charities, schools, & sports clubs.
Their website is www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk Tel: 01928579951
Children must only use the iron-on images under adult supervision.
Enter our giveaways here
Post you might have missed